I wanted to pop in and say hello. No big updates but I have a few little ones.
- Tim and Janie attended their 5th father daughter dance. The theme was Candyland so Janie was in heaven!
- Nolan had baseball assessments and he’s an Angel this season. Let’s hope he behaves like one too!
- Janie is going to give swim team a shot. She’s not a super strong swimmer yet so I think it will be great for her!
- I read the Orphan Train and loved it. I remember stories about my great grandpa being on the Orphan Train and the book really piqued my interest. I called my grandma to get more information and she said they didn’t know much. I did some research and have contacted the hospital that they think placed him on the Orphan Train. We hope to get his birth certificate as well as some information on his birth parents and possible siblings. It may take a few months to hear back but I’m really excited and hopeful that I can provide my grandma with some information on her father and his life before the Orphan Train.
- We are still living without a microwave and surviving! I think we actually have a plan in place to remove it and do something like this…..
That’s about all I’ve got for now!