I cannot believe that it’s December already! I feel like November passed me by. I just wanted to post some updates.
- Asa finally stopped losing weigh but he wasn’t really gaining either. We have his one month checkup tomorrow and I’m hoping that he is at least close to his birth weight.
- He eats every 2 – 3 hours during the day and 3 – 5 hours at night. I’m trying to put him to bed around 8 and start a dream feed but it hasn’t helped with the spacing of feedings thus far. I’m going to give it another week. Last night, he ate at 8, 11, 1:30, 5, and 8.
- We had Christmas/birth announcement pictures taken. How cool is it that I can combine the two?! This is the only one that I can share so far.
- We had about 20 people over for Thanksgiving. Luckily, they did all the cooking and I had my house cleaned the week before so it really wasn’t any work on my end. We had a great time and were blessed to have my grandma and uncle in town to join us.
- Janie’s basketball games start this weekend. Poor girl does not have an aggressive bone in her body so we will see how this goes.
- I’m sad to say that I think I’m done with Shonda Rhimes and her shows. Her political statements in the story lines are getting to be too much for my taste.
- Tim and I started the new season of Homeland. I wish they had done a recap, I forgot where we left off but it looks like there are lots of changes.
- We got all of our Christmas up, excluding the tree, this weekend. I hope to finish up this coming weekend. It’s still surreal to see three kid stockings on the fireplace!