I’m a little late on this but happy new year! Monday morning at 7am, I sat and enjoyed the silence. After 2 weeks of crazy, I was happy to get back to work.
- I just finished reading the Legend series. It was good but not my favorite (I think that title belongs to Divergent). I’m starting Gone Girl now.
- We have tickets to a prescreening of Pattington. I’m so excited! I have a Pattington Bear that I received after driving the car down the driveway at 3 years old so he holds a special place in my heart.
- I’m back on the working out regularly bandwagon. I went to Zumba for an hour and followed that up with C25K on my first day back at working out after a month off. My hip flexors were really hurting the next day. After 3 workouts, I’m feeling better.
- I ordered these curtains for our dining room off of myhabit yesterday. With my Amazon gift cards for swagbucks, they came to $23!
- I’ve been working on trying to get this house organized. I listed some things on Freecycle. You would be amazed at the stuff people will take off of your hands. I got rid of all of my old Magic Bullet pieces even though I don’t have the bullet. I also went through our coat closet and donated 3 coats. I really love getting rid of stuff!