- I will never again complain about having to bring 2 children to the doctor. Four children at the doctor is far worse!
- Nolan is getting a 2nd set of tubes and his adenoids out in a couple of weeks. I really hope this will take care of all his issues.
- Bachelor is Paradise is really dumb but I’m still watching. They all came to find love, really??? I bet there are a few that wanted to get paid to spend a few weeks on vacation.
- I finally asked for a log in for the local library system. I can now reserve books online so I joined Goodreads and went nuts reserving books. Unfortunately, they all started to arrive at the same time. I felt like I was in high school and had to finish all these books before the exam. Luckily, I can also renew them online. I’m currently reading The Rosie Project and have The Giver sitting on my nightstand. I just finished Glitter and Glue. I thought it was good but not great.
- I don’t have an update on the microwave/range hood project. However, we’ve gone a week without a microwave. Maybe I can convince Tim that we don’t need a microwave.