- This has been an interesting week with two kids in two different camps that have the same hours. Janie enjoyed her softball camp. On the last day, they practiced their sliding skills on a Slip N’ Slide!
- Nolan has been at safety camp. He had an unsafe day yesterday when he got a speeding ticket while riding his bike in Safety Town. Then he went with the stranger on the playground to find his dog and he took the candy that the stranger offered. He told me, “it wasn’t poison candy, he said he got it from the store.” And this is why he’s at safety camp!
- In gardening news, we have lots of veggies coming up! But what is going on with my bloom-less hydrangeas? They’ve done well every other year.
- I’m on week 6 of Couch to 5K. My running partner and I ran for 20 minutes straight last night! We couldn’t believe it! To think just 6 weeks ago we were having trouble running for 90 seconds. I will admit that we found the most down hill/flat route possible. I’m starting to feel like a runner!
- We are finally putting a roof over our back deck this weekend. It gets full sun all day so it’s just miserable out there. Now we will actually get to use it! If you have any suggestions for outdoor furniture, please share.
Have a great weekend!