- It’s crazy how much milk you go through with one extra person in the house. I have literally made a milk run every night since Tuesday. Yesterday I was smart and bought two gallons so I shouldn’t have to run out tonight, I hope!
- My children are awesome! They have handled this transition so well. Janie needs to be a social worker when she grows up, she has been amazing!
- I asked to try StitchFix for my Mother’s Day gift. My first “fix” is scheduled for mid June. I’ll let you know what I think. I’ve heard great things so I’m hopeful that I’ll have some new pieces to wear soon.
- How great is this pillow cover?!? I ordered it from GroopDealz and I think it was made for this chaise.
- I’m on week 3 of Couch to 5K and I still hate it. At what stage does running become enjoyable? It’s obviously beyond week 3.
Have a great weekend!