It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these. Here are some things that I’m currently into:
- Vitamin E Cream – I was talking to someone that’s quite a bit older than me but has amazing skin to get her secrets. She said that she uses Vitamin E Cream on her face daily. I’ve been using it for about a month and really love it. I’m also happy to have it because I can use it on Nolan’s scar. Let me know if you have any skin care suggestions.
- The Taste – Since Grey’s Anatomy hasn’t been on, I decided to check out The Taste and I really like it. I like shows with short little seasons since it’s doesn’t take much of a commitment on my part.
- The Winter Olympics – I’m so excited for the winter games! We let the kids stay up a little late last night to check out the snow boarding. I can’t wait for the figure skating!
- Gap Jeans – I bought some clothes from a girl on one of those Facebook yard sale sites. She sold each item for $2! I got a pair of Gap jeans from her and I love them! She said that they were her favorite jeans but didn’t fit after she had her baby. They are now my favorite jeans! I just love the fit. Although they are a little worn but that’s in style right now so I’m good.
- Baby Lips – My lips are super dry and I feel like when I put lipstick on, it dries them out even more. So I’ve been using Baby Lips on top of lipstick or the tinted one alone.