- I went to a meeting for Janie’s First Communion a few weeks ago. They gave all the parents this book…..
It’s a short little book (only took me about 20 minutes to read) with such a powerful message. Loved it!
- Gel nails, ugh! I got gel nails at the end of September. They looked great for about 3 weeks and then started to grow out. I know a lot of people peel them off but I wanted to avoid ruining my finger nails. This week, they started to come off at the bottom of the nail. I tried soaking them in nail polish remover with acetone but that didn’t help much. I ended up cutting and peeling most of them. Now I have short, thin finger nails and the color won’t come off of one of them. I think I will stick with regular polish, even if it only lasts a couple of days.
- I started a mini 3 week bootcamp last night. I will be nice to tone up before the holidays. I’m not sore today but I’m sure it will hit me tomorrow. I was happy that I didn’t have to feel guilty while watched The Biggest Loser last night since I had already completed my workout. However, I was super bummed to see Ruben go since he was the only reason that I tuned in this season!
- I finally finished reading Allegiant. I really wasn’t expecting that ending! I’m going to hold on to hope that they will change the ending for the movie!
- Groupon has a $10 Starbucks card for only $5. I love a Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte!