I love e-mail questionnaires, just ask my mother in law. Erika posted some blog questions so here we go:
1. If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
Gosh, I don’t know because I would hate being on TV but if I have to pick, I guess I would say Survivor. Not because I would win but I would like to see how far I could go. A little weight loss wouldn’t be too bad either.
2. If you had to be on a TV game show, which one would you choose?
I love Family Feud. I think I would be the family member to go to the finals because I’m that good!
3. If you could have a top-of-the-line, totally tricked out household appliance (just ONE!) for free, what appliance would you choose?
How about a robot that cooks, cleans, and tackles my “honey do” list.
4. What company could you be the spokesperson for?
PediaSure. At 2 years old, Nolan was 22 lbs and not even on the weight chart. The doctor said to try PediaSure so for the next year, we gave him a drinky, as he called them, once a day. At his 3 year appointment, he was up to the 25th percentile in height and weight. That stuff works!
5. Why did you start blogging?
I read blogs for many years. They always had blog parties or link ups and I wanted to join. It’s also a great way to document our lives and the funny things that my kids say and do.
6. Would you rather have 10 cats living inside your house or 10 dogs (mixed breeds/sizes)?
This is a hard question. I want to say dogs because cats can be so snobby. However, having 10 dogs running around and barking might make me crazy! At least cats just lay around. But then there’s the litter box situation.
7. Which Disney princess do you most identify with? Or prince. Or villain. Or goofy side-kick.
Ariel. Because of the red hair, of course.
8. What is your most hated food item?
Strawberries. I know it’s weird and it makes me so mad because they are in so many good things that I want to eat but won’t because they have strawberries.
9. Would you rather have a tame lion or a tame panda as a pet?
Panda for sure!
10. Did you make up fake identities to use in AOL/Prodigy/CompuServe chatrooms in the 90s?
I honestly didn’t do any online chatting in the 90s. Maybe I was missing out!