I’ve seen a lot of people do a post on things that they currently love so I thought that I would join in….
- The Magic Bullet – I got this after Nolan was born so I could make baby food. I would steam veggies and then put them in the Magic Bullet with a little bit of water and you have baby food. Now I use it everyday for protein shakes and smoothies.
- Nook Tablet – Tim got me a Nook Table for Christmas and it was the best gift ever! It is so small, lightweight and easy to use. Barnes and Noble has been great to work with. I purchased a book that I had already read so I gave them a call and they refunded my money. I was also able to borrow all of the Hunger Games books from a Nook friend, awesome!
- Paper Coterie – I make lots of photo books (with coupons, of course) and Paper Coterie is by far my favorite place to order them. My favorite book that I did was from A to Z. It was so much fun to look through all of our pictures to come up with each letter. I had to get pretty creative with some of them! My kids each have one of their Memory Keepers.
- Resistance band – I can’t say I love this because I’m just not one of those people that love to work out. I really love the convenience of this though. I can be watching TV and get some arm exercises in without getting out weights.
- The Summer Olympics – I was really looking forward to watching the Summer Olympics with the kids, however, it turns out that they aren’t so interested. Oh well, maybe in 2014. I’m enjoying it though! I love to hear all of the stories behind each athlete. Go team USA!