Nolan just turned 3 so I wanted to do a post about what he is up to these days.
- You love anything with wheels, especially motorcycles. You can hear/spot them from very far away.
- You are finally on the weight chart (25%). You were drinking one PediaSure a day for the past year to catch up so we were very excited about this!!! You are 29lbs and 36 inches.
- You have been potty trained while awake since September. You still wear size 4 diapers at night. You no longer wear diapers at naptime but sometimes come home from school in different clothes due to nap accidents. We are working towards being a totally diaper-free house very soon!
- You wear size 18 – 24 month clothes. You can wear size 2T shirts but pants fall off.
- You might be small but you have huge feet! You are wearing size 8 shoes. I hope this is a sign that you will be a big boy, like a puppy with big paws 🙂
- You are a horrible eater. You eat yogurt, bread, cereal and bananas…..that’s about it.
- You are a great sleeper. You go to bed about 8pm and sleep until about 6 – 7am. You also take about a 2 hour nap. Even though you can get out of your bed now, you stay in there until someone is up.
- You are adding a C sound to many words. An egg yoke is “coke” and a horn is “corn”. Rs and Ss are hard for you. You say “bwead”, “cwane” and “talt”. In the car, you tell Daddy to “bonk the corn” (translation: honk the horn).
- You are starting to hold your own with Janie. The other day, you told her “don’t talk to me like that”.
- This is how you dance. I think you belong in the 80s!
- Your best friend at school is Trevor.
- You have the best smile and are such a happy boy.
- You tell me that you love me more than cake all the time. You are definitely a mama’s boy and I love it!!!
I will share the Cars birthday party pictures this week.